NEC PBX's reporting application;
Allows you to record all your calls with its advanced reporting interface.
Working on Windows (.Net 3.5)
Reports your internal and external calls.
Voice Recordings. (with supported voice recorders)
SV8100, SV9100, SV8300, SV9300, SV8500, SV9500
Topaz, IPC100, Aspire IPC500.
Orange PI Zero is a low cost and small computer.
- Very small size (about 46 x 48mm)
- It has no connections like HDMI. It can be used for self-embedded systems.
- It supports headphone microphone and tv output with pin connections on it.
- It has wifi and Ethernet connection.
- It has a very powerful processor Allwinner H2 + system-on-chip (SoC) has a 4-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor. You can find all the features and detailed information here linux-sunxi.org wiki.
- It has Linux support. It supports Armbian versions.
- It is very cheap. (About 15-20 $)
I will explain Armbian Linux installation on Orange PI Zero step by step from this document.
There is a simple project I want to do for a long time. Turning my remote sound system on and off using ESP8266.
The materials required for this are as follows:
- Single channel relay card of LC Technology.
- IR Receiver VS1838 (I had removed it from another device before.)
- ESP-8266 Module
You install 1 ESP8266 module on the single channel relay card of LC Technology and you can control it remotely.
This relay board has a STC15F104W microprocessor and communicates with 9600 bps
If the card is original, it comes programmed, but if it is not original, you should program it.
The company clearly wrote this on the site. If the light on the card is blinking continuously, the processor is without program.
You can download the processor's program https://github.com/libretto/RelayMCU here.