Orange PI Zero is a low cost and small computer.
- Very small size (about 46 x 48mm)
- It has no connections like HDMI. It can be used for self-embedded systems.
- It supports headphone microphone and tv output with pin connections on it.
- It has wifi and Ethernet connection.
- It has a very powerful processor Allwinner H2 + system-on-chip (SoC) has a 4-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor. You can find all the features and detailed information here linux-sunxi.org wiki.
- It has Linux support. It supports Armbian versions.
- It is very cheap. (About 15-20 $)
I will explain Armbian Linux installation on Orange PI Zero step by step from this document.